Clip Logan's Kids Resale Shop Business Spotlight chat luong hd, video Logan's Kids Resale Shop Business Spotlight hay va hot, video clip Logan's Kids Resale Shop Business Spotlight 720 moi, Logan's Kids Resale Shop Business Spotlight 1080p, Logan's Kids Resale Shop Business Spotlight 2160, Logan's Kids Resale Shop Business Spotlight full hd, video Logan's Kids Resale Shop Business Spotlight hot, clip Logan's Kids Resale Shop Business Spotlight hight quality, new clip Logan's Kids Resale Shop Business Spotlight, video Logan's Kids Resale Shop Business Spotlight moi nhat, clip Logan's Kids Resale Shop Business Spotlight hot nhat, video Logan's Kids Resale Shop Business Spotlight 1080, video 1080 of Logan's Kids Resale Shop Business Spotlight, video Logan's Kids Resale Shop Business Spotlight hay nhat, clip Logan's Kids Resale Shop Business Spotlight moi nhat, video clip Logan's Kids Resale Shop Business Spotlight chat luong full hd moi nhat, Clip Logan's Kids Resale Shop Business ..., video Logan's Kids Resale Shop Business ... full hd, video clip Logan's Kids Resale Shop Business ... chat luong cao, hot clip Logan's Kids Resale Shop Business ...,Logan's Kids Resale Shop Business ... 2k, Logan's Kids Resale Shop Business ... chat luong 4k. Hey everybody, Joe Warmbrodt. I'm a realtor with Garcia Properties and this business spotlight is with Cassandra Logan and her Logan's Kid Resale Shop. We're in Dutchtown area in the city of St. Louis. You have the distinct privilege of being what, the only?
- Children's resale shop within the city limits.
- I didn't know that, you probably didn't know that. You want to support local and this is really cool because it's the only one like it in the city. How long have you had your shop here?
- I started seven years ago, but I've been at this location for three years.
- I do have new and used, I accept donations. The customers do follow me.
- We were talking earlier, how do people find you? Is it repeat customers? But you said somebody found you?
- It is repeat customers but I'm in over 100 groups on Facebook so my reach is real far and my furthest customer came from Columbia, MO.
- Tell us about that one, that's crazy.
- I was advertising a crib set that came with a dresser and changing table and a crib, of course. The brand of it was Million Dollar Baby. This brand retails for well over $1000. So, what I had it for it was less than $400. The lady came all the way from that far and got it and was happy.
- For those of you that are watching out of St. Louis area, what 150 miles or so away?
- Yeah that is, about two and a half hours away.
- So that's awesome. Not only are you local here but you're community resource too, you are helping out churches and organizations.
- That's correct, that's correct. I'm across the street from St. Anthony's. They have clientele that come for food pantry, medical and so forth. They come over and get items for me. Also, they have the women's shelter over, Our Lady's Inn. What they do is once a month they refer a family over and I'll give them what they need for 50% off. Even though I am a for profit business I do non-for-profit things.
- That's awesome, giving back.
- Yes, that's what it is all about. I'm also with another program called Sherah, "Helping Each Other Reach a Higher Height". That program is geared toward young ladies from nine to I think to 24 years old and I have the proud honor to mentor three young ladies that want to do business and they actually started last week.
- You had a success story you said, a women came in, lost her home in a fire?
- That's correct.
- Now what do you do something like that? That's tough.
- I have people that reach out to me. This one particular lady she was in a house fire and she, of course lost everything. What I did, was reached out to the community, to the churches and said hey can you help me help this family.
- Awesome, that's fabulous.
- We gave them a home. We furnished her whole house.
- I sense that you are very passionate and it's almost like a mission, kind of ministry thing that you're doing too.
- Yes, I didn't look at it that way because when you are doing something from the heart you don't look for anything because it's something that you are doing from here. That there, the amount of things she got, money couldn't buy that.
- You got to see it. You got to be a part of it.
- Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
- That's cool, come on down and check out, meet Cassandra and check out Logan's Kids Resale Shop. What's your address here?
- It is 3141 Meramec, 63118. I am open Wednesday through Saturday from 11:00
- And Facebook's the best way to get you.
- Yes, sir, Facebook is. If I have any people that does websites I'll take it because I'm not computer or technologically inclined. So, I'll take it.
- It would be a good intern type thing, mentoring.
- Yeah, yeah.
- Awesome, alright and once again, Logan's Kids Resale Shop.
- Also, this weekend, this is the Dutch Town Holiday. It is featuring all the businesses up and down Meramec.
- Good family time, thanks so much for your time.
- Yes, sir, thank you, yes sir.
Logan County, OH - Official Website | Official , LOGAN, craigslist: logan, UT jobs, apartments, for sale, , UTE LAKE, Bienven, Wolverine (disambiguation) - Wikipe, Logan Library - Logan, U, Logan Telephone Cooperative, Marilyn Logan • Get your money righ, Logan County Chamber of Commerce Logan, ,
, logan paul
, logan paul suicide forest
, logan henderson
, logan watch online
, logan lerman
, logan lucky
, logan paul shop
, logan automaat